CMEC Connect can reach over 90% of our membership. We have installed 12 towers throughout Coles-Moultrie Electric Cooperative territory. We have listed all of the towers in our coverage area along with GPS coordinates for your convenience. If you can see any of these towers or have a good line of sight towards these towers, chances are high that you can receive signal.
This is a line-of-sight product, so trees and terrain-challenged areas may not be able to receive a CMEC Connect signal even though you may fall within our service cloud. Call our office today to see if you can receive our service.
- CMEC Office: 39.489871, -88.349579
- Lovington Grain Elevator: 39.717027, -88.627108
- Neoga Grain Elevator: 39.315556, -88.451389
- Sullivan Substation: 39.651013, -88.527004
- Chesterville Water Tower: 39.7015128, -88.392636
- Fairgrange Water Tower: 39.649227, -88.134387
- Ashmore Substation: 39.525690, -88.059326
- Charleston East Substation: 39.464514, -88.162931
- Gays Water Tower: 39.499357, -88.489886
- Lake Land College Substation: 39.409963, -88.379898
- Union Center Substation: 39.332647, -88.063693
- West Lake Mattoon: 39.374490, -88.471026